November 01, 2017

NEW

Assalamualaikum. Hey guys whaddup whaddup. How have you been? Weh,, its already a year since my last post! Oh my god i cannot believe i left my blog for such a long time. I miss you guys too! For anyone who have been reading my blog all the time, I thank you all from the deepest of my heart. I know you guys are missing me. So here I am, back to you guys. Duh, I am already twenty and ready to get married! Nah im kidding. No one wants me! Hahaha. Well, I was sad about the fact that I never have my first love till now! But I decided to love myself and spend more time on my own, family and friends. I tried to love someone, and find someone to love me. But it turned out no one loves me! Nah its okay maybe its not the right time for me to be clingy and sweet to someone. I have to focus on my degree. Yeah btw guys, I am in my second year of bachelor. Yup, I am taking engineering. Lol. So I will try to update my blog more frequent and I am sorry if I messed up my words. Its been awhile since the last time I blog. Till next time. Ciao!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment