aboutvideoslinksarchives


Thursday, September 4, 2014
Heartbreaker @ 12:40 AM

" Even if the stars and moon collide,
I never want you back into my life,
You can take your words and now your legs,
I really don't care"

"I wish it I could be like the cool kids,
Cause all the cool kids they seems to fit in,
I wish it I could be like the cool kids,
Like the cool kids"

"Forget all these stupid little things"

"My head underwater but I'm breathing fine"

"All I wanna do just have the good time just have the good time"


about
deleting older posts...

Assalamualaikum. You can call me Fareisya or to be sweet pesya or malas sangat pesy. I've been living for nineteen years[Alhamdulillah] May Allah bless everyone. My childhood had end when Hyunseung left B2st. Yes, I'm disappointed. Dear Qan, I know you can do it. You're way better than you know yourself.
create &inspire.