aboutvideoslinksarchives


Friday, April 29, 2016
Farfur @ 9:11 AM

Assalamualaikum. Recently, I've met this one guy. Like not met face-to-face, but met in the alam maya. Well no one ever know this, but I'm not that easy to open up with someone I just met. It takes a very long time for me to accept someone new in my life. For me to share my secrets with. I have so many things going on in my life but I tend to keep it inside without telling anyone cause no one give a shit about my life. But this one guy, his name is Qan. He's from Singapore and currently in military. He really opened my eyes to think out of the box. I don't know. But he is really someone I'd want to cherish forever. I just knew him, but I know Allah sent him to me for reasons. He may not know this, but I'm so glad. It's still new for both of us, but we're still at the getting-to-know-each-other stage. He has flaws, I has flaws. We help each other. In a meantime, I hope we get to know each other. I know he's very busy with his military, but I'll make this work. I hope that Allah will keep us together as we can help each other. Amin. InsyaAllah. Everything happens for reasons.

about
deleting older posts...

Assalamualaikum. You can call me Fareisya or to be sweet pesya or malas sangat pesy. I've been living for nineteen years[Alhamdulillah] May Allah bless everyone. My childhood had end when Hyunseung left B2st. Yes, I'm disappointed. Dear Qan, I know you can do it. You're way better than you know yourself.
create &inspire.